CAMPER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservation Deposit: A $250 deposit is required at time of booking. The receipt of this deposit does imply acceptance by Aloha Outdoors of the booking. When the booking has been confirmed by Aloha Outdoors, and the deposit accepted, it will become the first installment of the total payable. The reservation deposit is non-refundable.
- Payments: Payment of all rental charges are due upon PICKUP of the vehicle. This must be paid in U.S. Dollars by cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card. Sorry, no personal checks or Diners Card can be accepted.THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF TIME CHARGES FOR LATE PICKUP OR EARLY RETURN.
- Cancellation Policy: The $250 reservation deposit is non-refundable. This deposit is fully transferable and can be used within 1 year of the orginal scheduled starting date. A refund will be issued minus $250 if advance payment was made for the entire stay.
- Security Deposit: There is no direct deposit required. We do reserve the right to place a hold on the required credit card if deemed necessary to secure confidence in renter’s responsibility.
- Driving License/Driving Age: All drivers must possess a driver license valid for the entire rental period as well as a major credit card. An international driver license is recommended for foreign tourists. Minimum renting age is 21 unless you provide your own insurance. Only drivers listed on the contract are allowed to drive. All drivers and their driver’s licenses must be present at time of vehicle pick up.
- Vehicle Pickup and Return: Vehicles are available for pick up from 7 AM to 7 PM, 7 days a week. Vehicles may be picked up only by the person named on the reservation. After hours pick-up and drop-off may be available and must be arranged in advance, with a $50 service fee. We are located about 10 miles from the airport at 2670 Wai Wai Place in Kihei, South Maui, HI 96753. We offer airport pick-up and drop-off from one of our authorized transportation partners. You will need to arrange this pick-up service at least 24 hours in advance and it is subject to availability.
- Travel Restricted Areas: Driving on unpaved, dirt roads and “off road” areas is not allowed. Renter is liable for all damages to vehicle, tires, towing charges and other expenses as a result of a breakdown associated with operating in these areas.
- Restrictions: Smoking is not allowed inside the vehicles. Evidence of smoking is subject to a minimum $125 cleaning charge. Towing of anything is prohibited at all times.
- Insurance: If you are a US or Canadian resident and have auto insurance coverage that covers rentals and you have full coverage (liability, comprehensive and collision), you are likely covered in a rental car (verify with your insurance agent). Otherwise, you can purchase our insurance at $15 per day which offers the minimum statutory liability coverage and comprehensive and collision coverage with a $1,000 deductible per occurrence. Insurance provided by credit card companies may also cover your rental (check with your provider).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE